Saturday 15 May 2010

A Bunch of Bananas

One off resettlement payments for losing their job
It’s disgusting to reward this dishonest mob
14K to close their office and a year’s salary of 66K
Plus an annual pension between 7 and 43 thousand to go away

First banana won’t be paid if committed of fraud
Second banana will still receive a yearly First Minister 138K reward
Third banana only served as an MP for two years
Fourth banana dubbed the country’s laziest MP to jeers

One banana two banana three banana four
Please don’t take the pi** out of me any more
Giz a Job, I could do that
At least I’d be rich even if I acted like a tw**

2 comments:

  1. Written in May 2010. It's about Scottish MP's losing their seats in Westminster in the General Election and the compensation they get as a result. As most of them are still Members of the Scottish Parliament this makes it worse. The title is a good descroption for MP's I think. There's a reference to the song by the Banana Splits too (line 9) and the second line quotes the BBC drama Boys From The Blackstuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very useful content, I am from California and recently I was visiting a health institute to California Erectile Dysfunction Treatment los angeles California, health institute los angeles California , health institute los angeles ca , Bodybuilder testosterone los Angeles which are provided Female Athletes, Male Athletes, Testosterone Therapy, Hair Loss, Weight Loss, Wellness Program and I am very satisfied.
    Overall thanks to your nice post.

    ReplyDelete