Monday 10 May 2010

Recipe For A Man

Recipe for a man
A Porsche, a Lotus Elan
A bimbo, breasts on show
One large mirror, lights down low
Mix them all together
In barbecue weather
Stick them in the oven
At gas mark seven
Out comes a dude who thought he was Tom Cruise
Suddenly scarred, battered and bruised
Who’s hopefully not quite as arrogant, ignorant and dense
Who’s learned from the experience
Not to covet another man’s wife
And to acknowledge his good fortune in life
For instead of posting a story
Through every village door concerning his glory
The next man the dude’s throat he will slit
Tom Cruise will painfully die drip by drip
And have no fear
I won’t shed a tear

1 comment:

  1. I wrote this in July 2009. I got the idea from a Service User friend of mine who mentioned how she'd make the ideal man. I think she'd had a bit of trouble in the past with men, just like I have with women. Anyway I developed her ideas further. Basically I wrote it about the men who ruined my marriage, and once he'd done that back to his wife. I did post the story of his actions to all his village once I found out who he was, and I still wouldn't shed a tear if something bad happened to him. Oh and he owned a Porsche.

    ReplyDelete